3.19.2008

It seems that my head is clearing, the dizziness is subsiding, I am sleeping better, and getting more done. I haven't had a day of sitting and brooding in more than a week. My plan appears to be working. Of course, the increased daylight is very helpful, as well. And my growing network of blog friends, also, helps.

It occurs to me, though I no longer go to church, that Easter is this week. I have always loved the rituals of Holy Week. I almost considered going to church this week, just because it is so beautiful. Then I realized I had made that impossible by making committments for the entire week. Did I do it on purpose (subconsciously)? I don't know. Have to think on that some more.

Namaste, friends.

4 comments:

Karen Jensen said...

Dizziness? Are you okay? I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. Spring is a wonderful thing, no?

Sojourner said...

Thank you, dear friends, for your kind words of support and caring. I will think of you too Cheri. And namaste to all! Wonderful idea on how to spend my Easter!

Sojourner said...

PS- the dizziness was a side effect of going of Prozac without tapering the dose. Thanks to my former shrink for not filling my script. Anyway- it is going away and I feel much better, thanks!

Mike Golch said...

go to church,well in my thinking,God creation is his church,all you have to do is look up and saw thank you for the day.