5.07.2008

My New Toy

Well- my Economic Stimulus money came this week. So I went out and stimulated the economy a little bit. I had my heart set on a Digital SLR camera, but for less than half the price I got SOOO much more. . What I got was a Cannon PowersShot A650. It has many of the capabilities of a DSLR, and stores 12.1 megapixels! The highest megapixel count on the market. Plus it takes videos. And this is last years model. The sales rep at Costco said to me "this will be a much better buy for your money. See, it also comes with a printer for about 30 dollars more than the Nikon Coolpix". Now this is not just any ol' printer, mind you. He didn't tell me this when I was at the store: but it is a printer, copier and scanner!! The Blogger video window doesn't do the video justice- it is much higher quality. But LOOK at these photos!!

1 comment:

Mike Golch said...

Great photos.Hope you enjoy your new "toy"