3.05.2008

Yesterday was a great day. I started off with exercise and cut down the amount of coffee I drank. I felt much better than I did the day before. Now if I can just make this a pattern. That is always the tricky part. Keeping it up. So, I am limiting myself to just one hour on the computer in the morning. (I could sit here and drink coffee for hours at a time, and have.) That pushes me to do something else.

Today's task is to promote my jewelry business. I am going to check out a couple consignment shops here in town to see if it would be worthwile placing some items there. And I am telling you, dear reader, check out my Etsy shop. There's a link over there to your right... See it? Good.

Tomorrow I will go help with the babies for awhile and I work tomorrow night and Friday night. So that's how the rest of my week will shake out.

Off we go- exercise time.

3 comments:

Sojourner said...

Thanks Cheri! If you love it maybe you might buy something? I am shameless am I not?

Mike Golch said...

the fun part about being retired I do not have to limit my time at the computer.I do how ever limit my self to 2 cups of "high test" diet soda.and that some 'Low test" soda and tey to put a bunch of water into the mix as well.

Sojourner said...

Well, Mike, if I didn't limit my time at the 'puter nothing- and I do mean nothing else would get done around here. I could literally spend all day at this. THen I wouldn;t be able to walk either, 'cuz I get horribly stiff when I sit here for hours on end. :)